The Lockbox Processor performs various functions related to Mail Opening, Exceptions Processing, and Sorting within the Lockbox Department.
• Open, sort, and balance customer remittances according to bank and customer procedures and deadlines.
• Utilize an adding machine to balance multiple transactions and label with appropriate batch header.
• Review unprocessable returns for accuracy and complete a Return Item Notification form.
• Prepare manual deposits for payments received without a document.
• Prepare checks for data entry processing.
• Sort through customer payments separating transactions according to customer specifications.
• Review/prepare counterwork for processing.
• Record daily production by completing an Employee Production Report and submit to Supervisor at end of shift for review/approval.
• Sort and prepare the mail for processing by P.O. Box for distribution to the mail opening operation.
• Monitor and/or ensure compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations; including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering, in addition to, Bank operation policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
This position requires excellent manual dexterity, attention to detail, solid organizational skills, basic adding machine skills, and ability to meet processing standards.
Position requires good communication skills. Must be able to prioritize and follow direction. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Candidate must be flexible and able to perform a variety of clerical duties during the shift and demonstrate the ability to move from one task to another easily in a high production environment.
The position requires effective interaction with all team members. Candidate must be able to follow verbal direction and read company procedures related to customer business requirements.
This candidate will be able to meet customer deadlines while working both independently and as part of a team.
Flexible schedule required to meet business needs.
The physical demands listed are typical of those an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. We may make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform those duties. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, hear, read, write, walk, sit, stand, stoop, kneel or bend; reach with hands and arms; use office equipment such as computer, telephone, calculator, and fax machine. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Century Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS