Become an integral member of the Bank's internal marketing and sales agency. The manager will take a hands-on approach developing and implementing strategies to attract, deepen and retain clients. Lead strategic product management, planning, promotion and development including directing sales and marketing activities for all product lines.
• Financial/banking experience a plus, but not required
• Bachelor’s degree in business management or marketing/communications
• Five plus years experience marketing in diverse channels, including digital, TV/Video, radio, print, direct mail, social media, Email and client facing presentations.
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office and Internet/mobile proficiency
• Passionate about marketing while contributing both tactically and strategically
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail/deadlines a must
• Ability to organize and manage many priorities and be able to interface with a variety of department and personnel in a fast paced environment
Agency experience a plus, but not required
This position will provide the ideal candidate with the opportunity to participate in all marketing and sales channels, make impactful changes and help influence the ultimate direction of the Bank for the future.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree or extensive sales and marketing experience
Computer Skills Required: Microsoft Office and other software needed to operate a marketing operation
Special Requirements: Skills developing copy and creative
Century Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS