The main purpose of the Mail Floor Coordinator’s position is to organize and distribute the work through the mail opening process. To achieve this, the Mail Floor Coordinator will organize/sort the mail, and assign the work in order of priority.
• Coordinating the work/mail including assigning, distributing, monitoring, and documenting the daily work according to priority as noted on the mail control logs.
• Effectively communicate work status with all members of the mail staff, OCR staff, and management in relation to client deadlines and requirements.
• Initial point of contact with outside vendors for all machine service and issues. Responsible for relaying all service issues to management.
• Documenting all daily work by use of the daily communication log, the daily mail logs, coordinator’s checklist, daily productivity reports, and preparation of all logs for the following day.
• Responsible for verification of completion of cash preparation, exceptions processing, envelope verification, counter work preparation, outgoing UPS, and privacy stub review
• Monitor and ensure compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations. Including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti Money Laundering in addition to Bank policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and experience Requirements:
• Position requires judgement to perform and make decisions as to the sequence of operation and processes in order to meet deadlines and customer requirements. Makes modifications as needed.
• Excellent analytical skills, organizational attention to detail and follow-through skills are required.
• Strong interpersonal, communications and problem-solving skills to coordinate workflow with staff are needed.
• The physical demands listed are typical of those an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. We may make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform those duties. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, hear, read, write, walk, sit, stand, stoop, kneel or bend; reach with hands and arms; use office equipment such as computer, telephone, calculator, and fax machine. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Century Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS