The OCR Coordinator assigns, coordinates, and monitors the Lockbox workflow processed via the Deluxe RPS System through to completion.
• Coordinate the daily operation of multiple functions within the Lockbox Department ensuring that the work is processed according to Bank policy, departmental procedures, and customer specifications, including processing deadlines.
• Monitor workflow from Mail to OCR to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
• Develop a solid team by promoting teamwork, along with accuracy and improved productivity initiatives.
• Motivate staff through appropriate education, effective communications, and positive feedback, fair and business-driven decision making, and creating a supportive and inclusive culture.
• Formulate, implement and monitor staffing/equipment schedules pertinent to the area of responsibility while utilizing both to their full potential resulting in minimal overtime and maximum machine utilization.
• Interact daily with the Management staff to facilitate and ensure the efficient processing of the daily work.
• Advise Management of any issues with the daily workflow and/or staff and work to resolve them.
• Initiate equipment service calls, maintain service call logs, schedule preventive maintenance and review for completion, and act as a liaison between vendor service technicians and Lockbox staff.
• Participate in the daily Operational meetings which encourage openness that is conducive to the flow of communication between areas.
• Monitor/review/approve/complete various daily, weekly, monthly documentation.
• Monitor audit trail quality on the Unisys Transports.
• Perform Operations testing for current and new clients accordingly.
• Serve as the back-up to End of Day processing.
• Perform payment application research as needed to support the department and clients.
Leadership capabilities, effective communicator, team building and motivational practices, scheduling experience and the ability to evaluate and monitor the workflow and adjust quickly to unforeseen problems/trends. Training capability, problem solving skills, flexibility, and strong interpersonal skills required.
Possess 2-3 years’ experience in a lead role in a Remittance and/or Check Processing area (operating in an image environment preferred).
Knowledge of and familiarity with the operation and administration of transaction processing systems. Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong PC knowledge required.
The physical demands listed are typical of those an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. We may make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform those duties. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, hear, read, write, walk, sit, stand, stoop, kneel or bend; reach with hands and arms; use office equipment such as computer, telephone, calculator, and fax machine. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Century Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS